The duties of the Executive Committee are to:
- Conduct necessary business in the intervals between meetings of the County Committee, subject to review at the next meeting of the County Committee;
- Review and evaluate the status of actions taken to carry out decisions of the County Committee; and serve as a sounding board for ideas to further the objectives of the Party.
If a vacancy occurs in any office, the Executive Committee shall nominate an eligible candidate to complete the unexpired term, and an election to fill the vacancy (by a majority vote of those members present and voting) shall be held at the next meeting of the County Committee, within 60 days of the vacancy.
The 2020-2022 members of the Executive Committee are
- Ren LeVally, Chair
- Cindy Taylor, Vice Chair
- Margaret Douglas, Acting Secretary*
- Dink Kreis, Treasurer
- Suzanne Long, Immediate Past Chair
- Larry Wolfarth, Sergeant at Arms
- Emily Willis, Parliamentarian
- Susan Bramley, member-at-large
- Rev. Frank D. Lewis, Sr., member-at-large