The duties of the Executive Committee are to:
- Conduct necessary business in the intervals between meetings of the County Committee, subject to review at the next meeting of the County Committee;
- Review and evaluate the status of actions taken to carry out decisions of the County Committee; and serve as a sounding board for ideas to further the objectives of the Party.
If a vacancy occurs in any office, the Executive Committee shall nominate an eligible candidate to complete the unexpired term, and an election to fill the vacancy (by a majority vote of those members present and voting) shall be held at the next meeting of the County Committee, within 60 days of the vacancy.
The 2022-2024 members of the Executive Committee are
- Mesha Jones, Chair
- Cindy Taylor, Co-Vice Chair
- Annette Hyde, Co-Vice Chair
- Ed Siira, Acting Secretary
- Bryan Mitchell, Treasurer
- Ren LeVally, Immediate Past Chair
- (open), Sergeant at Arms
- (open), Parliamentarian
- (open), member-at-large