The duties of the Executive Committee are to:
- Conduct necessary business in the intervals between meetings of the County Committee, subject to review at the next meeting of the County Committee;
- Review and evaluate the status of actions taken to carry out decisions of the County Committee; and serve as a sounding board for ideas to further the objectives of the Party.
If a vacancy occurs in any office, the Executive Committee shall nominate an eligible candidate to complete the unexpired term, and an election to fill the vacancy (by a majority vote of those members present and voting) shall be held at the next meeting of the County Committee, within 60 days of the vacancy.
The 2024-2025 members of the Executive Committee are
- Annette Hyde, Chair
- Susanna Spencer, Vice Chair
- Bryan Mitchell, Secretary and Treasurer
- Brian Glade, Member-at-large
- Charles Landgraf, Member-at-large
- Cindy Taylor, Member-at-large